Support has been added for the following cameras:
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon PowerShot G11
- Canon PowerShot S90
- Leaf Aptus II 5
- Mamiya DM22, DM28, DM33, DM56, M18, M22, M31
- Nikon D3s
- Olympus E-P2
- Pentax K-x
- Panasonic FZ38
- Sigma DP1s
- Sony A500
- Sony A550
- Sony A850
Adobe Lightroom’s Tom Hogarty has posted this info at Tips and advice straight from the Lightroom team.
- An issue limited to Mac customers using PowerPC hardware has been corrected. The issue, introduced in the demosaic change to address sensors with unequal green response, has the potential to create artifacts in highlight areas when processing raw files from Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and various medium format digital camera backs.
- The Lightroom 3 beta has not been updated with this new camera support. If you’re working with one of these newer cameras and the Lightroom 3 beta, please use the DNG Converter 5.6 Release Candidate to convert proprietary formats to DNG files that can be used in the Lightroom 3 beta.
- This release includes an improved camera profile for the Leica M9.
- Please provide feedback on the Camera Raw plug-in on the User to User forums
- Please provide feedback on the Lightroom release candidate here.