Adobe has just announced the public release of Lightroom 3 Beta 2. This is a further development of the Lightroom 3 Beta on the final stretch to the release of the full program.
Some people say that the full LR 3 will be announced and released in coordination with the impending Adobe CS5 release of Photoshop CS5, Creative Suite CS5 and the Cs5 Master Collection. Time will tell on this point.
From the Adobe site:
Here’s a quick summary of what’s new in this release:
- Improved performance throughout the application for faster importing and loading of images
- Native tethered shooting support for select Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras
- Luminance noise reduction has been added to the previous color noise reduction improvements available in the first public beta for outstanding overall high ISO quality
- Support for importing and managing video files from DSLR cameras for better overall photographic workflow control
- Improvements to the import experience in the first beta to reflect public feedback
- Improved watermarking functionality from the first beta to reflect public feedback
As soon as there is any additional news this post will be updated. Subscribe below to keep up on the latest Photoshop news.
You get the news and we never ever give away your address. We hate spam too.
Enter your email address:
FeedBurner direct to you