These new features WILL NOT be included in the new version of Adobe Photoshop CS6.
There are many rumors purporting to reveal, divulge, sneak peek, announce, or leak, features that are predicted to be in the next release of Photoshop CS Next (version 13), likely to be called Photoshop CS6. Interface faceoffs, dark this and that, 3d something or other, auto this, save that, deblurring, sharpening, mash up and remix down, Lightroom lookalikes, brush offs, blah, blah, blah. Rumors? Lies? Damned lies? or, merely wishful thinking?
In an exclusive expose´, PhotographyUncapped.com is able to reveal the Top Ten features that WILL NOT be in Photoshop CS6 nor in the Adobe Creative Suite 6 CS6.
- Phone Photo Appliance
- There will not be a New Feature in Photoshop CS6 to turn crappy cell phone pictures into pro quality images
- No CS6 ‘Adjustment Layer’ with New Auto Remove button for turning mail-order lingerie catalog photos into lecherous show-all expose’s
- There won’t be a video and film tool to correct for the lighting/makeup/staging/camerawork that didn’t get done on the actual set
- You won’t be able ‘photo shop back’ a squandered online bank deposit, to reverse a pathetic spending spree performed while trying to impress someone in the graphics industry
- No Custom Content Fill Magic Wand to wave over lame work, leaving behind a thoughtfully conceived, and carefully crafted fully satisfying result
- No way to use the new Self-Image>Adjustment>Invert to correct any seriously flawed non-linear Personal History States
- You won’t see a new tool to modify an image’s GPS tagging metadata to spoof that you were in the really cool latest hip club, not merely the stale beery dive your dad’s buddies still go to
- Photoshop CS 6 will not allow you to append your un-thought-out, half-baked alibi with new downloadable Presets
- There won’t be an Smart Object Re-Animation Layer to add feeling and function to those scary botox-frozen portraits
- There still isn’t a way to jump start stalled job prospects with Edit>Scripts>Auto-Enhance CV
Your comments cheerfully posted below!